Packard Bell VT700 PC- Monitor

Hello,

I have a Packard Bell VT700 Monitor, who don't give a display. When I switch the monitor on, the powersignallight goes on. But when I put the signalcabel from the monitor in the PC, the powersignallight on the monitor goes out. Is there someone who knows what the problem is? I'm looking for a Servicemanual for this monitor. Is there someone who knows where I can buy it?

Chris

Reply to
Chris

On Mon, 11 May 2009 17:47:28 +0200, "Chris" put finger to keyboard and composed:

==================================================================== The Power Indicator LED on the front panel of the LCD screen is lit when the power is ON. This LED also indicates the power status:

If the LED is Green / Blue, then the monitor is in normal operation mode and receives a signal from the computer.

If the LED is Amber, then the monitor is in Power-saving mode.

When the display is in power-saving mode, the screen is blank and the power indicator is amber. ====================================================================

A monitor goes into power saving mode when it fails to detect horizontal and vertical sync pulses from the video card. In this case the LED will be amber.

When you connect the video cable, the monitor attempts to power up and fails. I would suspect an inverter or lamp problem.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar