HP 8590 Service Info

By accident, a couple of years ago my eMail address was shown in the archives as having a PDF copy of the HP 8590 manual. I DO NOT have such a manual, yet I receive periodic requests to forward a copy of it!

If you need information on older models of HP test equipment, they have some of it on their web site. The HP/Agilent web site is in the process of being revised, so this information may not be true in the future. When that happens, you may be able to use their search function to find any information they have for your equipment. This information was correct as of 11/24/2005.

Go to the HP/Agilent web site at

Under Test & Measurement Equipment, select Repair and Calibration Services.

Under Key Library Information, select Manuals & Guides.

In the search box, enter your model number, choose Test & Measurement Equipment and click on Go. (You might also try the other options.)

When I entered 8590, there were 25 entries available, including several .PDF files for download.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

You might find this useful:

JW

JW-

Thanks for the tip. I will look into it.

Unfortunately I did not post directly to Google, but to one of the newsgroups. The message that implicates me was posted by someone else. The other person said they had a PDF copy of the document and would send it upon request. However they didn't provide their address, only a quote of my name and address from a previous message!

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie