needed: hp 4282A digital cap meter manual

Help, my nice HP 4282A cap meter needs some TLC.

The leakage current display is off by 0.2 and there are a few otehr odd offsets here and there that could use zeroing.

Anybody have a manual for this beast?

Thanks,

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

I have a paper version of the service manual/ working email address, off the URL below

N Cook

HP test equipment been Agilent for years, and they have thousands of older HP PDF manuals available for free on their website:

It only takes seconds to find out if they have what you need:

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida