HP 8568

How do I get an HP 8568 spectrum analyzer to reply to an HPIB command in VB4? What command do I use? I am using an NI GPIB/TNT card.

Reply to
James F. Mayer

8568A Spectrum Analyzer Remote Operation manual, P/N 08568-90003 does not seem to be available on the Agilent web site but this is a close relative:

There are performance and verification programs in this manual:

The front panel operation manual is here:

This document list most of the 8568 commands and their equivalents for the E4440 series analyzer:

And you may need the IO Libraries Suite to the VISA support DLLs:

(total time to find this in the Agilent web site: 46 minutes)

(google was not much help)

Reply to
Keyser Soze

I printed out your post and will look into those documents.

Thanks

Reply to
James F. Mayer