HEWLETT PACKARD HP 3310

Hello to all, it's first the time that I visit this forum; I have a problem with signal generator them HEWLETT PACKARD HP3310B, the resistance in series to the BNC of high output(current limitation) has burnt and not see more the value; someone of you has the electrical scheme ? or, if you have the same model, you can readme the value of the resistance? Thanks you

------------------------------------------- Giuseppe Romano, romano snipped-for-privacy@nospam.libero.it Milano - ITALIA

romano_74

ask here: (you have to join yahoo groups, but it's free)

Jorgen dj0ud

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Hello Jorgen, I have as soon as visited the link that you have given to me, but I am not successful to find nobody in a position to give me electrical scheme of the Generator HP 3310 (Hewlett Packard). Thanks however. Best regards.

Giuseppe

Reply to
romano_74

I have a manual for the HP 3310A/B. The output circuit looks like this:

Amp------+---/\/\/\/---------- High level output | R7 \ / \ R5 / | +-------------------- Low level output | \ / \ R6 / | | --- -

The values of the resistors are: R5: 1.58K 1% R6: 51.1 ohms 1% R7: 8.2 ohms 5%

Hth,

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

the

Hello to all, I have just replaced the burnt resistance (R7) its value is increased from 8.2 ohm to 12Kohm (however it was in order to die); a thanks to all, above all to DaveM, for the exact value of the burnt resistance; I have a last request, someone of you (me seems DaveM), he said of having the handbook of HP

3310, if you have the electrical scheme in electronic format, could pass it to me? it could return to me useful for the future, otherwise thanks however.

Giuseppe Milan - ITALY

Reply to
romano_74

A quick search of Agilent's web site turns up a PDF of the manual here:

For all those who need manuals, it's almost always easiest and fastest to find the manufacturer's web site and search there first. Many times, they have the manuals available for free download or low cost ordering. Unfortunately, there are a few companies that value their old manuals almost as much as the equipment they support. Google is your friend!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
DaveM

here:

equipment

the

Thanks Dave, your aid has been much precious for me, the information that you have given me, have allowed me to repair signal generator with 30 years of operation to the shoulders. Thanks still. In ITALY, in these cases, we say: "to good rendering" (to the next occasion I will render you the favor). Beautiful invention the FORUM.

BYE BYE Giuseppe

Reply to
romano_74