How to Convert Videos to fit my Zen Vision W Screen?

How to Convert Videos to fit my Zen Vision W Screen? I want to convert videos so they can fit my whole zen vision w screen can any one help please. now i regret buying it.

Reply to
Mstrzayn

DVD Santa may do that.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Unless the machine is broken, you're asking in the wrong place. This newsgroup is about the repair of electronic equipment. It's not some catchall for questions that people are too lazy to find the right place for.

For the umpteenth time, see Mark Zenier's guide to the sci.electronics.* hierarchy, ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/seguide9706.txt

But take note, this isn't even an "electronic" question, it belongs in an audio newsgroup, or maybe a consumer newsgroup, or maybe even a computer newsgroup. Do your searches before you post.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

U R GAY

Reply to
Mstrzayn

Have a look on

There is a section for the zens. I have a zen vision M myself.

Reply to
Swiss Tony