Is it possible to convert an USB wire device to a bluetooth device?

Greetings:

I use a 3d input

USB device and would like to convert it to a wireless similar to bluetooth mouse or keyboard so I can work away from the screen. Is there any bluetooth or radio transmitter and receiver kit out there allow me to do this conversion? If so, could someone please steer me into the right direction?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Frank

Reply to
Frank