GR-AX7BKU - Lines in video, intermittent warbly audio.

I had a dead camera at first but then found C301 and C302 defective at reset circuit. Now the camera powers up and I have lines in the video and the picture flickers at the bottom (like the bottom of the screen wants to go in a widescreen mode). The audio can be fine but after a bit it might drag (warbly). Have anyone had this problem with this camera? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Reply to
tyrone_park