Samsung projo Horizontal separated color lines lower half no video

Have a Samsung Compac Theater Model SPT-521J, 52" Projection TV come in with horizontal color lines in the lower half of the screen. When I had originally spoke with the customer, he indicated what seem to be a lack of vertical sweep. After turning on the set, I have no video, only red, blue, and green horizontal lines in the lower half. All lines are separated from each other. The blue line is slightly curved downwards at the ends. I had replaced the T-chip eight months earlier to correct a pulsating pix between picture modes ( IC 201, Sony CXA1477AS ). I have seen other projection units without vertical sweep and in a properly converged unit, it is usually a white horizontal line. I find the lack of video puzzling if I was looking at a convergence problem. There is very little data on this particular set. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks ahead, Ron.

Ron Novini