Multiple vertical lines on monitor. - VertLine.bmp (0/1)

Hello,

I have a Panasonic E70i 17" VGA computer monitor (model no: TX-T7F22) and recently multiple light cyan vertical lines have shown up to the immediate right of any dark (blue, black etc.) graphics on the screen in Windows (see graphic example). The width of the lines doesn't seem to have anything to do with the width of the graphic to the left of these lines. They also don't show up to right of lighter colours like yellow. Is this some sort of ringing problem with the blue gun's circuitry? Has anyone involved in repairing monitors come across this trouble? Well, any helpful hints are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Carl

Reply to
Carl Jenkins

Post a link to your web page with the picture, or post it in a binaries group.

Reply to
dkuhajda

OK, it is in: alt.binaries.schematics.electronic. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Carl

" snipped-for-privacy@locl.net" wrote:

Reply to