General Photonics Laser Power supply

Hello, I have a General Photonics model Two-45/46q power supply. I'm looking for information on this. Schematics would be nice, but a simple pinout on J1, J7, J8 and J10 would suffice.

Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks for looking Brinkley Hassebrock

Reply to
Brinkley Hassebrock

Pictures can been seen at

Thanks again.

Reply to
Brinkley Hassebrock

You should try posting to alt.lasers, lots more laser people on there.

Reply to
James Sweet

I have done that.

Up untill recently I've only read news groups. Here are all posts by me:

t_s=Search

Thanks for responding though.

Reply to
Brinkley Hassebrock