General Photonics laser power supply

Hello, I have a General Photonics model Two-45/46q power supply. I'm looking for information on this. Schematics would be nice, but a simple pinout on J1, J7, J8 and J10 would suffice.

Anything you can tell me would be appreciated. Thanks for looking Brinkley Hassebrock

Reply to
Brinkley Hassebrock

Pictures can be seen at

Thanks again

Reply to
Brinkley Hassebrock

--
General Photonics Corporation
5228 Edison Avenue

Phone: (909) 590-5473
Fax: (909) 902-5536

info@generalphotonics.com
www.generalphotonics.com
Reply to
John Fields

Thanks for responding John,

But this is not the same company. General Photonics Corp (the one that made my power supply) was sued by and lost to Patlex corp in 1982. Patlex held several patents relating laser technology. (These patents expired in November 2004.) The old General Photonics, after the law suit, changed hands at least twice and the remaining interest was bought by BICC General Cable, a communications cable manufacturer. I've emailed BICC and gotton no response. I've done internet searches. The only place that I can find that's even using them is Institute of Thermomechanics:

They list one that is being used in the lab on this page:
I have written them an email (in English). Got no response from them either. Maybe they are looking for someone who can read the english? Maybe it was english so they ignored it. Who knows? I'm beyond thinking that an internet search will help. Now I'm trying news groups. I'm looking for someone who has one that has books on it, or had worked on/with one in the past and might still have literature.

If Newsgroups come up with nothing, next I'll try legal records for General Photonics. Then track down people that are mentioned and ask questions. I'm sure I'll find someone who knows about this thing. This was only1982 not

1940. Surely there are people still around who know.

Best Regards Brinkley Hassebrock

Reply to
Brinkley Hassebrock

--
I just Googled "Two-45/46q power supply" without the quotes and got
three hits from used semiconductor processing equipment

Y'know, if you would learn to cross-post instead of posting the same question INDIVIDUALLY to multiple groups, you wouldn't end up responding the same answer over and over.

The 1st (and only) time you pose the question, on the To: line, put ALL the groups in which you would like it to appear.

Reply to
JeffM

Brinkley Hassebrock

--
You may be right, but what other groups did he post to?
Reply to

JeffM