Sorensen power supply

looking for schematic or any ifo on a sorensen 20-50d power supply. I have one that is a basket case and I would like to find out info on at least the transformers. One looks lie it may have been line powered and the other looks like an SCR switched inverter transformer. Any info would be appreciated.

Jimmie

Reply to
Jimmie D

I have a "New Never Opened" manual for that power supply $40.00 plus shipping.

The manual covers 14 different models of Sorensen supplies.

Anyway there should be three transformers, Power, Control and Pulse. The schematics are rather complicated as they cover so many different models I bought my supply surplus and I needed a manual to make it work. The minimum order from Sorensen was such that I got three manuals. I sold one , am keeping one and one is for sale.

Any questions that I can answer, free free to ask.

Bill K7NOM

Reply to
Bill Janssen

oops, should be 20-50B