~AES Data Power supply

Hi,

Was wondering if any of you experts out there could help me identify the following item:

- Appears to be a power supply, rack mounted. - Measures approximately 5"H x 11"W x 12" D - Only identifying info on the things says: AES Data Ltee., Ltd Montreal Quebec Model 103 - Has a "Molex" 12 pin (3x4) connector on the front of it, with a picture of what looks like a printer.

Anyone out there know where I might be able to find any technical info on the thing? I acquired 2 of them from a friend of mine. They've been collecting dust for a number of years now, would like to know if there might be use for them, ie; bench power supply, parts, door stop, etc...... Any information that you could provide would be greatly appreciated

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy