Anybody interested in Gigaworks S750 subwoofer ?

Hello,

I am willing to sell my broken/dead Gigaworks S750 subwoofer for 25 euro's.

Information about this device is here:

Interested buyer will have to pick up the device in my street.

Contact me at

skybuck

2000 @ hotmail . com

If interested or if you know anybody that is interested in buying it and repairing it.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Around here, we have to pay to have trash hauled away.

Leave it out; some fool may steal it.

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"
Reply to
jlarkin

Funny tip !

The unit does seem somewhat valuable.

The wooden box, the tripple voice coil was is quite rare and the electronics inside of it...

Could be used to repair other units.

Presumeably the PCB is cracked ?!

Anybody have any experience with fixing a cracked PCB ?

Bye for now, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000

Where are you:

I'm at prime.scorching.dupe - may be too far away.

MK

Reply to
Michael Kellett

Would anyone seriously consider buying equipment that has passed though this persons hands ???

Reply to
RheillyPhoull

I don't know if the gluey mess is really Creative Labs handiwork or Skybuck's own.

But he's willing to let someone die to pocket 25 euros.

Reply to
Jose Curvo

Maybe Santa's ?! :)

You funny.

That's what fuses are for, the device has em, needs to replaced.

So all is safe right ? ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000