Free: Non-Working Electronics

I've got a bunch of non-working stuff I'd like to get rid of, but hate to just throw it out. There are about a half-dozen solid-state receivers and amps, a few tape decks, CD players, and other stuff like that - probably a good carload in all. Most is fixable, or at the very least would make great parts sources. If there's anyone in atlantic Canada (near Moncton, NB) interested in picking up this stuff, please let me know.

Reply to
Chris F.