Tandberg meter needed

Hello all,

I'm working on a Tandberg 2075 receiver which has a bad signal strength meter. The coils are corroded, so there is no saving the meter. Anyone have a scrap unit?

I think the meter from other models (2025/2040/2055) will work as well. This meter has a blue face.

Please contact me directly if you have one you are willing to sell.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz