Fix my Hitachi DCU, make MONEY!

Now that I have your attention, I have a Sega video game called Indy

500- see it here

Here's the deal, the number 3 car has started experiencing major vido problems. The screen is drawing red and green "squigly" lines, and then just goes out- I had one person look at it, and he moved the DCU from one machine to this one, and it worked- so he determined the problem to be the DCu, after 2 months he returned the DCU unrepaired.

Fix my DCU, and I will pay - simple as that.

The model number is "C74-24S" any other info you need, email me at snipped-for-privacy@inplaypeoria.com

Reply to
stfron

What's a DCU?

Reply to
James Sweet

You would have better chances of finding someone over in rec.games.video.arcade.collecting. The main problem with the Sega PCB is the custom graphics chips are prone to failure and Sega no longer is making them available. So when the older Sega games die, you will have to retire the cabinets. Unless someone comes up with a PC running custom MAME setup that is plug and play.

Wes.

Reply to
Wes.

"kip" wrote in

Oh.. That makes sense. I was thinking it was like count dooku or something... anyway agree with checking in R.G.V.A.C. there is all sorts of people who fix arcade board there.

Reply to
Michael Kennedy