coinco s75-9800c

Whats the difference between a 9800A and a 9800C?? I have a manual for a 9800A,B but can't find one for a C?

Reply to
zetran

What the hell is a s75-9800c are we supposed to know.

kip

Reply to
kip

Its a coin changer....but if you have to ask then I would say you can't help me then.

Reply to
zetran

sorry coin "acceptor".

Reply to
zetran

Gee man you dont even know yourself.

Reply to
kip

You know all I am trying to do is find a little info and all I get is slack from you. If you can't help the person posting then don't respond. If I knew everything about this "coin acceptor" I wouldn't be wasting my time replying to you.

Reply to
zetran

Repair or operating manual? Maybe ask these guys...

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

The operating manual would have been the one I was looking for. I emailed Coinco and they told me that the A,B and C suffixes stand for newer releases of the previous versions. A being the oldest c being the newest version of the 9800 series. They said "The differences are minimal" between them. They didn't have any manuals though. Thanks for the help Tom.................

Reply to
zetran

Differences are minimal...just like the cheque is in the mail...it all deoends on if the change affected what you want to know...total crapshoot...sorry I can't be any more help.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre