"DZ802" Zener Diode Info for Samsung TV model TX-R2035

Hi,

I have a Samsung TV model TX-R2035 (mfg. 02/06) in my shop that went out as the result of a storm (plugged into surge protector, customer said).

I don't have S.M. but I found "DZ802" zener diode is shorted. What is the specs or part number for this diode?

I will let you know the results of this "repair" for your records.

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad