UPDATE: Samsung TV model TX-R2035, "DZ802" info (TV repaired)

Hi,

"DZ802" is a 16 volt zener diode. I used a NTE 5025A. Also damaged was FSCQ0765RT, part number 1203-003467 (5 lead IC) PWM voltage regulator. TV is repaired.

Brad

Hi, > > I have a Samsung TV model TX-R2035 (mfg. 02/06) in my shop >that went out as the result of a storm (plugged into surge protector, >customer said). > > I don't have S.M. but I found "DZ802" zener diode is shorted. >What is the specs or part number for this diode? > > I will let you know the results of this "repair" for your records. > > Thanks in advance, Brad > > Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., > be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC. >
Reply to
Brad