Data Recovery

Does anyone know what kind of software,hardware and or training that is used for professional Data Recovery?. I am looking into starting a Data Recovery business and have searched the web but can't seen to find any information. Any information would be appriciated.

Reply to
bgamblin

Run a search on the Peter Guttman method.

Reply to
Just Another Theremin Fan

Using pc3000 and hrt. more info

or contact me - snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
devin624

If what you're looking to do is learn how to recover in order to do recoveries for a business, check out MediaSafe, they provide data recovery training. Ex:

Our data recovery training service is unique in this industry as it reveals technology, data recovery methods, data recovery tools, and secrets unavailable anywhere else in the world. Situations previously thought unrecoverable will likely be recovered with ease in a few minutes. All include several days of on-site training. Also provided is step-by-step documentation for most procedures and 60 days of free updates and tech support for all data recovery situations related to your course topic. All courses include an official certificate of completion. This service is only available to non-competing companies, and signing of a non-disclosure / non-compete agreement is required. Certain other terms and conditions apply. For more details on our data recovery training service, call 1.800.237.4200 now!

Reply to
john