I need help to repair PC Speed Wheel Game device

Dear Friends: I am searching how to diagnostic and repair a Genius Speed Wheel Force Feedback PC game device. The wheel is working, but when I turn on the force effect simulator, the wheel rotates by itself (out of user control)until reaches the right top and stays there. I have checked conectors, power supply, voltage regulators, and of course software installation. I suppose it is necesary to check out microprocessor control signals driving power transistors, but I haven=B4t circuit diagrams. I would appreciate any circuit, technical data, or suggestion. My best regards. Roberto

Reply to
rcarabaj