Chipper Check KIT 2 schematic

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic of the Thomson Chipper Check CCF002 upgrade kit "KIT 2"? I'm working on a DTV306 which requires this upgrade to the chipper check. This kit is no longer available. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe

Who are you trying to order it from? Thomson parts distributor or Fluke?

Thomson gave Fluke exclusive distribution rights to the Chipper Checker some time ago.

Reply to
dkuhajda

I'm going by what's on Thomson's web site. Apparently the kit used to be free, but now they say you have to buy a Chipper check II. Based on the installation instructions, the kit looks very simple. I just need to know what in on the small PCB included. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe