schematics for NEC 1810 Multisync LCD Monitor

Hi I am the same problems as another person has with NEC 1810 lcd monitor, the backlight was cycling through as i hit the dsub bnc button. the back light would only come on for a half second. i did a bypass of all the pico fuses and now i have no power or signal at all. any suggestions or information would be appreciated.

Reply to
tcure64

How did you go about bypassing the fuses?

I fixed this type of monitor today by soldering in replacement 2A pico fuses instead of the surface mount fuses that had failed. If you have simply shorted the fuse mounting points, then you may have blown fuse futher back in the unit due to shorted surface mounted transistors on the inverter card.

--
Bostech
Reply to