Longest selling magazine kit project?

Just browsing through the latest Altronics catalog and noticed a kit for the 1982 EA In-Circuit Transistor Tester. I can remember building one of these from (I think) a Dick Smith kit more than 20 years ago. This kit has been going for almost 25 years now which I find quite amazing. Anyone know of any other kits that have been on sale for longer?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

"David L. Jones"

** How about this power supply module :

Published in ETI in December 1979.

Being sold way below the cost of the parts now.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Out of interest..When did the Funway series of kits come out?

James

Reply to
James

Late '70s.

My guess would be about '79 for Funway 1 & 2.

Funway 3 was much later - mid '80s?

Reply to
Peter Parker