Cell Phone Antenna.. V60G

I know you can buy cheapo antennas on e-bay but does anyone know where I can find an oem motorola antenna for a V60g GSM phone? I bought one of those cheapo antennas for my old V60 tdma phone and it was crap.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

The best quality is to call Motorola service, or go to any of their dealers and order an origional antenna. I have a V series phone. Their antennas are a bit fragile.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.