Cell phone power adapters/coverters?

I am going to be switching back to my "newer" LG VX6100 phone from my "older" Motorola 270c in the near future. My wife has a newer model Motorola phone, too, and we've been able to share power chargers (car and home) which has been great. Now that I plan to go back to the LG, does anyone know a company that sells power adapters from one cell phone maker to another? I'd like to be able to charge my LG from the Motorola stuff, which we have more of.

Thanks in advance.

Scott

Reply to
Scott Ehrlich

Take a look at

They have a device that charges from a AA battery, with adapter cables for many phones. If you google charge2go, you'll find people selling the device with all the adapters included.

Reply to
rangerssuck