GPS Antenna

Hello! Does anyone know where I can find an antenna for this device advertised on eBay?

I really dont want to bid on it and find I cannot use the thing in the end. The advert does not indicate if a standard antenna will fit. I dont really care if the antenna is a stick antenna or magnetically mounted.

Thanx! Anna

Reply to
Anna

Google for "gps antenna" and find lots of sources. Almost any GPS antenna designed for a 5V powered GPS receiver will work. You may have to specify the specific connector you need to connect the antenna to the GPS receiver. Just a couple links that might get you started....

Dave M

Never take a laxative and a sleeping pill at the same time!!!
Reply to
Tweetldee