Heathkit QM1 Q meter

I picked this meter up the other day. It came from a school lab and appears to have been taken care of. It also has the original external factory supplied calibration coil as well. I have been able to find only limited information on this unit, such as an unreadable schematic and only about four pages from the manual. I would like to try experimenting with this thing so I was wondering if anyone might have a manual for this model that they would be willing to share or perhaps know of a link where I might find one? Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper

Try

The Boat Anchor Manual Archive

news

You won't find any Heathkit manuals on BAMA. However, I have a decent scan of the complete manual. It's almost 10 Mb. If your email provider will allow an attachment of that size, I can send it to you. Reply directly to me so I'll have a good email address for you.

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Try this