AT&T Merlin 820 Console - "Memory Loss"

We've got a Merlin 820 phone system in our office and last weekend there was a power outage.

When we started working on Monday we quickly noticed that all the phones had lost their programmed "speed dial" numbers and everyone had to reprogram their phone.

I know we've had power outages over the years, but this is the first time it affected our phone system this way.

I'm thinking there's maybe a memory backup battery somewhere in the console that might need replacing.

Can anyone confirm that, and tell me where the battery is located if there is one in it?

Oh yeah, the console has a "Feature 1" module in it, but the years have taken their toll on my memory, and I can't remember what the "features" it gives are.

Thanks guys,

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia