Hoover 820 Automatic

Hey, I'm wondering if anyone can help me get my washing machine wired up, I took my Hoover 820 in to get the pully weilded up, when the job was done I put it back in the machine and then realised the markings I had made for the wiring had been rubbed off, does anyone have a diagram for the wiring system for this model washing machine, this would be appreciated

Reply to
champion

bigtom