Almost dead Eiki LC-XM2 projector

Hi!

I have this broken Eiki LC-XM2 LCD- projector. As I plug the power cord to socket, red "LAMP" led lits and green "READY" led blinks once. And that´s it. Nothing else..

The projector was originally manufactured by Sanyo (not 100% sure) and sold as Sanyo PLC-XW20, Canon LV-X1, Boxlight XP-8t or EIKI LC-XM2 Maybe other brands / model numbers also..

I´v done some diagnostics already:

  • All fans spin (tested because they all have rpm sensors)
  • 5V supply seems to be ok. At least I measured it from supply pins of several IC-chips.
  • PSU electrolytic caps are ok (Fluke 12 capacitance measurement)

Here´s what I know of the machine before I got it:

  • Broke down once before, went to service & came back. Some kind of cap problem in the PSU I believe. Someone had replaced/resoldered all caps on the low voltage side of the psu.
  • This time (and likely last time also) broke during use.
  • Lamp is ok. Tested with other unit.

Any ideas? Does anyone have schematics and/or service manual for this unit?

TIA!

- Jiri K. Remove XX if you reply directly.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Jiri_Kuukasj=E4