Eiki LC-300 Video Projector

I have a Eiki LC-300 video projector, the lamp has went out, I have bought a new lamp, the manual says to find a tec. to replace the lamp. I am not able to find a tec. in my area, this unit weighs about 27 lbs. do not want to mail for lamp replacement. Has anyone here ever changed the lamp out on this projector ? if so could you please share information with me on how this is done.

thank

Reply to
ben52164