Eiki LC-XGA980 Projector

I had a faulty projector that I've got which had blown a fuse and I've went to shorted the fuse just to see if it will turn on coz it was late at night and I couldn't get any replacements, which was really stupid, it sparked and burnt a few things

Now I've replaced all the obvious burnt parts which is a few resistors and the diode bridge which tested short, the capcitors seems to react ok with the DMM and wasn't replaced, now the fuse doens't blow and the projector will turn on 5 seconds and shut down again, I still suspect the power supply, what else can I test and should I replace the capacitors as well? I've got the service manuals but it doesn't seem to specify much where I should measure voltages, should I test the voltage regulators and replace all the capacitors? What is a way to test those IC regulators and other ICs?

Reply to
t86t