Subject Author Posted Replies

Repaired Harbor Freight digital caliper
I have two Harbor Freight digital calipers, item #47257, and I've had=20 problems with one of them especially, where the display will go blank. = It=20 seemed to work sometimes if I squeezed the...
115
115

Grandata
Dear Group Member Just to advise that Grandata is still running and certainly has not 'Gone down the pan', We are still one of the largest component suppliers in the Uk and have also added numerous...
2
2

HP 201C Oscillator Manual
Would anyone have a copy of the HP 210C Oscillator manual they could send me, the one I found online was missing many pages. Thanks Vin Collins jvcmarine at yahoo dot com
2
2

Is there some'secret' way to easily remove screw cap covers when dissassembling?
On IBM's Thinkpad T22 there are mounting screws that are covered by black color-matching plastic 'covers' These covers provide a csometically flush surface over the top of the screws. The covers...
17
17

Wanted: HP 3746A power transformer
Wanted to buy: Power transformer for HP 3746A Selective Level Measuring Set, HP p/n 03746-80101. Thanks, Curtiss

Digital Optical to Analog Converter
I just purchased a Panasonic Viera Plasma TV model TC-P42S30. Since it has no analog audio out for my legacy stereo, I purchased a FiiO Optical to Audio Converter Model D3, .But when I hooked it up to...
10
10

Ion it USB turntable
Got this thing in for repair. It has no output from either the RCA cables on line or phono out or the USB out. The interface board has a great deal of smt circuitry on it and I'm thinking that this is...
26
26

D-Logik HD66
D-Logik HD66 Does anyone have any experience with this cheapo budget projector. At switch on, the lamp lights and the fan runs but neither the panel buttons nor the remote control have no effect....
1
1

Flat belt mechanics
I don't remember seeing this before. Instead of baluster/bulbous pulley or capstan, two angled faces with a thin ridge in the centre on the drive pinion. So the belt must ride on the ridge but why...
10
10

Useful Resource ...
Site I came across today, whilst searching for a Rotel schematic. Hadn't seen it before. Seems to have quite a lot of useful stuff on it. Arfa
9
9

Standby voltage
Hi! I need to know if there is supposed to be 5 Volts on the control board on Visio TV MDL VW37LHDTV20A Thank you for any info I can get. Vince
3
3

HP Photosmart C8180 All-In-One repaired
Device: HP Model C8180 Photosmart All-In-One Printer/Scanner/Copier Fault: When plugged in, it power cycles over and over by itself. No functions work including Reset (holding power button at AC in)....
1
1

PS3: red LED flashes
This may have been discussed here before but I'm retired now and don't drop in here often. My son's 4 year old Playstation 3 has suddenly died. Powerup shows the green LED, then yellow followed...
5
5

Icemaker in Kenmore fridge...
Doesn't work. *Looks* like the water inlet valve, which delivers water to the icemaker system, is frozen. Has 25VAC applied to it, and the solonoid has continuity, but there is no water flow to the...
2
2

practical lubricity
The car holder for my GPS navigation system uses a ball-and-socket joint. It holds the unit without any slipping -- but no matter how much I fuss with it, I can never get it into exactly the position...
14
14