D-Logik HD66

Does anyone have any experience with this cheapo budget projector.

At switch on, the lamp lights and the fan runs but neither the panel buttons nor the remote control have no effect. There are no graphics displayed, just a bright white raster. The unit will not switch off via the shutdown button.

Does anyone know if there's a reset sequence?

I stopped doing repairs some time back and I'm only looking at this because it belongs to a friend. I don't intend to spend much time on it.

Ron (UK)

Reply to
Ron

Have to hope for a missing "digital" V on the ps and overlay V designations at a header

Reply to
N_Cook