0.8mm pitch board to board surface mount connector needed. Please help if you can.

I have been searching everywhere for a while now for a 30way dual row (15 pins on each row) 0.8mm pitch board to board surface mount plug and recepticle to repair my laptop. It has been like trying to find gold. If I find one then it is usually on a manufacturers website and they wouldn't even waste their time with me as they only sell to large distributors or it will be an american website that won't sell overseas or the best one I have found upto now is a site called farnellinone which is a UK based site but has a minmum order of =A320 excluding VAT. I was really hoping not to have to pay this much for just 2 connectors that only come to about =A32 each.

I am kinda gutted at the moment, thinking that I may never get my laptop back up and running and was hoping that maybe someone here may know of somewhere that I could get them form or even have somthing like that lying around.

Reply to
kel-fbs