Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

interfacing PXA255 with peripherals
hi, iam working on project which requires both ehternet controller and can controller, to be intefaced to the PXA255 processor. and i thought of this proceedure for interfacing. 1. memory map the can...

VPN Client
Hello, I'm looking for a VPN-Client for a Sharp SL-5500G (running Embedix). thanks Georg
1
1

[ANN] Open source goes mobile: Opie 1.0 released
Finally the wait is over. The Open Palmtop Integrated Envorinment Opie is pleased to announce its first 1.0 release. Having been forked from TrollTechs(tm) Qtopia(tm) environment Opie has emerged into...

Linux-supported x86 board with watchdog & SSL
Has anybody heard of an x86 based motherboard that has both a watchdog monitor and an SSL accelerator chip on-board with Linux drivers?

Ext3 Corruption CF
I'm working on a small embedded Linux device and am having fs corruption issues using ext3. Here is the scenario. The device has a 512MB CF(SanDisk) and an on-board flash. Kernels sit in the on-board...
16
16

Embedded Linux Newsletter for Aug. 7, 2003
has just published its latest weekly Embedded Linux Newsletter, with all the latest news and info from the exciting world of Embedded Linux and Linux-based gadgets. Read it here: best wishes to all!...

Where to start???
Hello all, I wanna get a start in to the embedded RTOS. I want to start from the embedded Linux. Give me hints where to start. Thanks BNP

mmap (segmentation fault) on Dell Dimension 4550
Using mmap to map PCI base address registers to user space. Redhat 9, 2.4.20-8. Works fine on generic computer with Award BIOS. Doesn't work on Dell Dimension 4550 as any access to the mapped memory...

Re: problem with utelnetd
Hi Did you link it with the math library as the ARM don't has any math functions on core? And if the math library is linked dynamically, is it in the search path available? Bye,
1
1

Looking for MIPS32 and ARM Linux systems to run GCC testsuite on
As the readers of the crossgcc mailing list know, I've put together a universal build-and-test script for gcc/glibc/linux crosstoolchains; you tell it what CPU type, more or less, and it builds a...
1
1

initrd and running in RAMDISK
We are presently attempting to set up an embedded system using either SYSLINUX or LILO. Our intention is to load up from flash and run entirely on RAMDISK. I have read much of the available...
3
3

problem in setup cross-compiler in cygwin.
hi,everyone! I install cygwin from internet under win2000 professional. And the download the binutils version 2.14. first, i compile the binutils. #./configure -target=arm-linux -prefix=/usr/arm_tools...

root file system
Dear all: I use MontaVista's tool to create root file system, but there is no files list in the module list of the TCT. I cann't make up my mind what modules should be choosed. The functionality of...

MIPS VR4122 (in JVC MP-C33 Handheld PC) and Linux?
Hello, is it theroretically possible to run a Linux system on this Handheld PC (it's a MIPS VR4122 processor [180 Mhz] in a JVC MP-C33 Handheld PC). At the moment I just want to find information about...
1
1

part-time jobs for embedded Linux
If you(or your team) are a professional in uclinux with motorola coldfire processor system and like to take a part-time job for develop Ip webcam give me a email