USB Networking with Familiar 0.71 and WinXP

I've just installed Familiar 0.71 on an iPAQ 3835. Following the "Windows 95/98/NT/2K/XP" instructions at

I configured /etc/network/interfaces on the iPAQ, installed the Bahia drivers on the PC, and activated Internet Connection Sharing on my Ethernet connection. At this point, WinXP machine was capable of pinging the iPAQ's IP successfully, and I was even able to ssh into the iPAQ with no problems. However, the iPAQ not only had no Internet connection, but was unable to ping the host box or do anything else over the usb-eth connection. The output of usbf from ifconfig -a checked out fine. I'm probably missing something obvious here :) , any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Reply to
John