webcam interface to application program

Hi all!

I want to interface a webcam to my application programs.

Plz help me with: how to use webcam driver? Can I use Video4linux-2 APIs? How to manage data transportation between user space applications and the driver?

Reply to
techietone

Good for you!

RTFM!

Maybe...

RTFM again! If you have no manual, read the docs. If you have no docs, search the web. If you can't find anything on the web, ask for help _BUT_ please include more information about your inquiry. If your questions are vague, you will get no answers.

HTH, Apostolos

--
Replace earth.space with gmail.com for a valid e-mail
Reply to