SECURE MESSAGING BASED ON ARM 7

HI all

i need help regarding my project Secure Messaging Terminal on ARM 7.The purpose of this project is to design a mobile secure messaging terminal using a 32-bit ARM processor, LPC2104. Some of the symmetric encryption/decryption algorithms used for securing the data are Data Encryption Standard (DES), Triple Data Encryption Standard (TDES), and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).

can anyone help me?i need some materials and links to download the source code,to accomplish this task.pls help me

regards john

Reply to
johny