uclinux + apache + php

hi all,

is there any experience in using uclinux with apache and php?
I have a constraints about the processor (a mmu-less cpu,
so I need to use ucLinux) but I have no constraints about
memory (flash+ram) usage.

Is there any problems in compiling apache and php in uclinux?
Any link to infos to already tested similar configuration?

thanks for any info
giammy

Re: uclinux + apache + php
Hi,

try here: http://www.menie.org/georges/uClinux/boa-php.html

Please, let us to know about your progress :)

Regards,

Ivan

Re: uclinux + apache + php
If you don't need to reuse existing PHP code you can write dynamic
pages in C/C++ and build a ~150KB executable that includes an HTTP/S
server and your web application data (static html/images, dynamic
pages).

search for: KLone, koanlogic.com

bye
stefano

Re: uclinux + apache + php
thanks for the link: I'll check out,
anyway, I must have something which can be
updated via ftp/scp: perhaps I could ask the
customer to use something different from php,
such as C, but I must give the possibility to
upload the actual pages

thanks
giammy