Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

I have found three tile-matching solitaire mahjongg games for the Sharp Zaurus. Are there any others?

Mahjongg 1.0.0 (Kmahjongg (KDE) port bycRobert Ernst) tkcMahjongg 2.0 (theKompany) Shisen-Sho 1.0.0 (Shisen-Sho game, ported from KShisen - Robert Ernst)

See the OtherOS section on my site: Solitaire MahJongg:

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Vegard Krog Petersen

What a GREAT site. You solved my problem of trying to find a Mahjongg implementation that actually uses the 320x480 screen on my TH55. Thank you!

- Julian

Reply to
Julian

Vegard Krog Petersen wrote in news:cikllq$q95$ snipped-for-privacy@news.tdcnorge.no:

Freejong. It's a Palm OS app, so it should work on the Zaurus. It's the best mahjongg I've seen for Palm.

Reply to
Stan Gosnell

Thank you. I have FreeJongg listed in the PalmOS section. I had no idea that applications for PalmOS would work on the Zaurus ??

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Vegard Krog Petersen

Thanks for the kind words, Julian! Glad to be of help!

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Vegard Krog Petersen

Vegard Krog Petersen wrote in news:cim3bn$hoc$ snipped-for-privacy@news.tdcnorge.no:

AFAIK the Zaurus uses Palm OS, so any Palm app should work.

--
Regards,

Stan
Reply to
Stan Gosnell

Stan Gosnell wrote in news:Xns956B59EF3F14mework@

204.52.135.40:

Nevermind. It's late at night, and I confused Zaurus and Zodiac. They both start with Z. :-D

--
Regards,

Stan
Reply to