Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

I have found three tile-matching solitaire mahjongg games for the Sharp
Zaurus. Are there any others?

   Mahjongg 1.0.0 (Kmahjongg (KDE) port bycRobert Ernst)
   tkcMahjongg 2.0 (theKompany)
   Shisen-Sho 1.0.0 (Shisen-Sho game, ported from KShisen - Robert Ernst)

See the OtherOS section on my site:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html

regards from

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Re: Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

What a GREAT site. You solved my problem of trying to find a Mahjongg
implementation that actually uses the 320x480 screen on my TH55. Thank
you!

- Julian

Re: Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

Thanks for the kind words, Julian! Glad to be of help!

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Re: Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

Freejong.  It's a Palm OS app, so it should work on the Zaurus.  It's the
best mahjongg I've seen for Palm.

Re: Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

Thank you. I have FreeJongg listed in the PalmOS section. I had no idea
that applications for PalmOS would work on the Zaurus ??

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Re: Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus

AFAIK the Zaurus uses Palm OS, so any Palm app should work.

Stan

Re: Solitaire mahjongg games for the Zaurus
204.52.135.40:

Nevermind.  It's late at night, and I confused Zaurus and Zodiac.  They
both start with Z.  :-D

Stan

Site Timeline