Zaurus and qpe-terminal

Hi, I have to install qpe-terminal in zaurus SL 5500. How to do it from Linux / Windows ?

I found that there is a option of 'Installing via network ' under the 'Add/Remove Software' division of zaurus.

How to download into zaurus and install the Qpe-terminal in my zaurus SL 5500 ?

Any help would be appreciated, karthik bala guru

Reply to
karthik bala guru

Hi all, Thanx for your response. I got it installed via Intellisync. now i can develop my embedded apps. I had problems with kernel configurations and hence was unable to set it up in one go via either Qtopia Desktop or Intellisync.

Now, i had it solved.

Thanx & regards, karthik bala guru

Reply to
karthik bala guru