Simple Server no keyboard or mouse connected

Iam using a embedded ICP WAFER 5820 233 mhz 128 mb, what version of linux and can I load and setup so when the power is diconnected and the power is applied the linux program will reset itself without having to use a keyboard or mouse, screen etc to log back in your reset the software.

I would be using this as a simple server, not having to carry around a keyboaard mouse and screen all the time.

Thanks Robert

Reply to
Robert