How to use montavista SSL tunnel with the help of MatrixSSL libs

Hello,

I want to use SSL tunnel for TCP communication between embedded device ( montavista-PowerPC ) & our linux server. I tried montavista Stunnel package, this need openssl libraries which is appox 3MB in size. We don't have this much space on dongle. I did RND on this & found matrixSSL libraries, that is only 70 KB. now i want to use montavista Stunnel program with the help of matrixSSL libs. so i cross compiled matrixssl but i could't able to link matrixssl libs with Montavista Stunnel program. It's giving error..

second way is library optimization but this will not helpfull to me becaz i need SSL package size less than 500KB.

Plz help me

thanks saurabh

Reply to
Saurabh Kushwaha