amigo linux on Windows XP

Hi, No Installation! Just unzip and boot. System is fully pre-configured and ready for use. Runs from any FAT file system.. Can also be easily 'migrated' to a Linux partition saving any changes you have made. Run Linux - even without a CDROM, floppy drive or separate partition. The linux-fire was so hooooooooooooot that, I came running to download and install without even properly reading the docs.......

Is there any problem w.r.t windows XP ?

- is this the proper download site ? amigo2rc10.zip - Is that amigo linux zip file ?

I am facing problem in downloading and installation. Do kindly give me someother links if any are present.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers to amigo_linux, karthik bala guru

Reply to
karthik bala guru