amigo linux on Windows XP

No Installation! Just unzip and boot. System is fully pre-configured
and ready
for use. Runs from any FAT file system.. Can also be easily 'migrated'
to a
Linux partition saving any changes you have made. Run Linux - even
without a
CDROM, floppy drive or separate partition.
The linux-fire was so hooooooooooooot that, I came running to download
and install without even properly reading the docs.......

Is there any problem w.r.t windows XP ?

http://amigolinux.org/download/index.htm - is this the proper download
site ?
amigo2rc10.zip   - Is that amigo linux zip file ?

I am facing problem in downloading and installation. Do kindly give me
someother links if any are present.

Cheeeeeeeeeeeers to amigo_linux,
karthik bala guru

Site Timeline