Kernel support for PLX9056

Hello,

We are developing a board with an MPC860T processor and a PLX9056 local-to-PCI bridge. This is somewhat similar to the Motorola MBX860 board where you have an MPC860 and a Tundra QSpan local-to-PCI bridge. Linux supports the Tundra chip but not the PLX9056. Does anyone have experience with adjusting the kernel to support the PLX9056. We'd like to write something like the Tundra code so that it is possible to use the generic pci interface functions (like pci_read_config_byte() ) when writing kernel kernel modules for cards on the PCI-bus.

Thanks in advance, Joris

Reply to
Joris Lammers