interrupt hooks

how the interrupts hooks up in user mode.I mean i am writing microkernel.i got a problem i am confuse how the interrupts are handle for user servers. It will be greatful if i get link for device driver design

Reply to
rajesh

Interrupts can't be handled in user mode. You need to write a device driver. Same can communicate with user mode programs in multiple ways. Usually file I/O is used here.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell